ZALANDO ELECTRONIC PROCUREMENT: ZUPPLY
What does compliant electronic invoicing mean for you as a supplier?
Compliant eInvoicing is a secure and easy electronic billing method, which ensures a compliance check (in accordance with §§ 14 par. 4, 14a Value Added Tax Act).
What is our aim?
Compliant eInvoicing seeks to increase automation within invoice handling, accelerate process costs and time and exclusively creates invoices on the basis of your shared data and your explicit approval.
Which channels can be used?
What are your advantages as a supplier?
- Guaranteed transfer of the invoice within seconds
- Higher process security for invoicing
- Incorrect invoices can be minimized (e.g. pre-check of tax info)
- Legally compliant documentation (digitally signed PDF document)
- Transparency over current invoice status on CSP
- Electronic communication channel for questions about invoice
- Invoice creation exclusively on basis of your shared data and your explicit approval
With the launch of the new system Zalando switches to electronic invoicing. Here you will be guided through the following steps:
- Register on the Coupa Supplier Portal (CSP)
- Create an invoice in the CSP
- Create a credit in the CSP
- Billing via SAN
- Credit creation via SAN
Please, find the training documents here: Compliant eInvoicing
The invoice creation is done exclusively on the basis of your shared data and your explicit approval (Step 5).
With this process invoicing according to European standards is ensured. Further information regarding the directive 2014/55EU of the European Parliament and the council from April 16, 2014 about electronic invoicing for public procurement contracts with EEA relevance can be found here: http://eurlex.europa.eu/legalcontent/DE/TXT/?uri=CELEX%3A32014L0055